Installation Video

03 June 2015

Today was the day that I was tasked with editing all of the footage we obtained earlier in the week.
After watching all the clips, I then set about finding the best parts from each video and compiling them into one video which we would present.

I used Sony Vegas Pro 13 to create our Mood Board Installation showcase video. It was definitely the most suitable option for me, as I did not require any over the top special effects and instead just basic video editing tools. It allowed me to crop, rotate, resize, and reposition the clips when needed. Which was perfect. The editing timeline, in Vegas, looked like this upon completion of the video.

As you can see in the image above, there is a combination of audio tracks and video tracks. Each track was utilized to its full extent in order to maximize any effects in the video.

When looking for background music, I wanted to pick something that I found uplifting, upbeat and just overall positive. This would best match the video as the people who took part in the social experiment all seemed to be enjoying themselves, and you can see many of them smiling or laughing in the actual video. The song used in the video is known as "You Know You Like It (DJ Snake Remix)" by AlunaGeorge. And is free to use in YouTube videos, though might appear on my video.

The full video can be viewed here:

No comments:

Post a Comment